- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
1.11.2019 Invitation for talents: E2eB Matching event for SMEs and international talents
2019-11-01 @ 13:30 - 16:00
Are you an international talent with digital skills/ knowledge of an international business or do you want to learn more about digital marketing and e-commerce by accomplishing a project with a Finnish small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)?
Welcome to Expand2eBusiness project’s Matching event
Time: 1.11.2019 at 13.30-16.00
Venue: Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Lohja campus – Vihdinkatu 1, Lohja
Laurea in situated in the same building than the shopping center Lohi
Register here https://www.lyyti.in/E2eB_Matching_event_8249
- Persons who feel they have skills/ knowledge or who want to learn more about digital marketing/ digital business/ internationalization – we call these persons international talents
- Persons who feel that they have would like to accomplish a non-paid development project with Finnish SMEs focusing on digital marketing or/and internationalization of the company’s activities
- There are places for 15-20 international talents (register as soon as possible as the earlier events have been full)
- An event where you can meet Finnish SMEs and get matched in order to accomplish a non-paid development project
- The length of the development project is usually about 20-40 hours. In case of Laurea students, the size of the project can be agreed by the study needs of a talent.
- The project is based on the needs of the SMEs
- Expand2eBusiness coaches support talents during the project/ when needed
- To get networked with Finnish SMEs
- To learn more about digital marketing by accomplishing a SME project and to strengthen your digital skills
- You will have a chance to pitch your skills/ competence related to digital marketing and internationalization
- After the SME project is accomplished the results of the project are published in the project webpages including the names involved thus you will get a public reference to add in your CV and a certificate
How to prepare
- Sign-in as soon as possible by using the sign-in link/ latest by 28th October – we have maximum 20 places/ last time the event was full
- Prepare a one-page cv/marketing poster of your skills/ competences related to digital marketing and internationalisation and include also your background info such as education, work experience and languages (tips for the poster)
- Name the poster with your first name, last name + talent poster (for example, John Smith talent poster)
- Save the poster in pdf form.
- Send your poster in pdf-form to firstname.lastname@example.org by email latest by 30th October
- The organisers will print the colour posters for you as a A3 size for the event
- In the event prepare to pitch your skills/ capabilities in the matching event/ max 1,5 min.
- For you information, unfortunately we are not able to inform you what kind of SMEs are joining the event before the event itself.
- If you need any support in preparing your poster or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask: Krista Keränen email@example.com/ +358-46-8567483
- Please notice that we will share the talent/ SME posters to the participants of the event right after the event.