21.1.2020 Invitation for talents: E2eB Matching event for SMEs and international talents
2020-01-21 @ 14:00 - 16:30
Are you an international talent with digital skills/ knowledge of an international business or do you want to learn more about digital marketing and e-commerce by accomplishing a project with a Finnish small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)?
Welcome to Expand2eBusiness project’s Matching event
Time: 21.1.2020 at 14.00-16.30
Venue: Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Leppävaara campus, Vanha maantie 9, Espoo
Register here https://www.lyyti.in/Matching210120_talents
- Persons who feel they have skills/ knowledge or who want to learn more about digital marketing/ digital business/ internationalization – we call these persons international talents
- Persons who feel that they have would like to accomplish a non-paid development project with Finnish SMEs focusing on digital marketing or/and internationalization of the company’s activities
- There are places for 15-20 international talents (register as soon as possible as the earlier events have been full)
- An event where you can meet Finnish SMEs and get matched in order to accomplish a non-paid development project
- The length of the development project is usually about 20-40 hours. In case of Laurea students, the size of the project can be agreed by the study needs of a talent.
- The project is based on the needs of the SMEs
- Expand2eBusiness coaches support talents during the project/ when needed
- To get networked with Finnish SMEs
- To learn more about digital marketing by accomplishing a SME project and to strengthen your digital skills
- You will have a chance to pitch your skills/ competence related to digital marketing and internationalization
- After the SME project is accomplished the results of the project are published in the project webpages including the names involved thus you will get a public reference to add in your CV and a certificate
How to prepare
- Sign-in as soon as possible by using the sign-in link/ latest by 16th January – we have maximum 20 places/ last time the event was full
- Prepare a one-page cv (size A3)/marketing poster of your skills/ competences related to digital marketing and internationalisation and include also your background info such as education, work experience and languages (tips for the poster)
- Name the poster with your first name, last name + talent poster (for example, John Smith talent poster)
- Save the poster in pdf form.
- Send your poster in pdf-form to firstname.lastname@example.org by email latest by 30th October
- The organisers will print the colour posters for you as a A3 size for the event
- In the event prepare to pitch your skills/ capabilities in the matching event/ max 1,5 min.
For you information, unfortunately we are not able to inform you what kind of SMEs are joining the event before the event itself.
If you need any support in preparing your poster or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask: Krista Keränen email@example.com/ +358-46-8567483
Please notice that we will share the talent/ SME posters to the participants of the event right after the event.