29.8.2019 E2eB Talent Event
elokuu 29 @ 14:00 - 17:00
For international talents living in Finland having a knowledge on digital business/ digital marketing/ international business.
Digital business and digital marketing tools are rapidly expanding among companies. This means that companies need more and more talents who have competences related to such as website building, social media activities and analytics and e-commerce. Moreover, many companies are growingly looking for how internationalise their business activities.
Time: 29 August 2019/ 14.00-17.00
Venue: Laurea Leppävaara campus, Vanha maantie 9, Espoo
Please notice that you should bring a laptop with you so that you are able to the tasks during the event.
- How to brand your personal competences to differentiate yourself in Finnish working culture
- In this workshop you will learn
- how make a visual cv
- to create/update your LinkedIn profile
- how to pitch your competences & you will have a chance to pitch your competences in our private “pitching corner”
- For foreigners living in Finland – wanting to strengthen their skills related to personal branding and attractiveness in the Finnish labour market
- Foreign professionals living in Finland having a knowledge on digital business/ digital marketing/ international business
Please confirm your participation as soon as possible/ latest by 25th August.
Please take your laptop with you so that you able to do the tasks during the event.
In autumn time, you will have a chance to participate our Matchmaking events where you will have a chance to match with a SME to accomplish a non-paid project focusing on digital marketing/ digital business/ international business development.
If you have any questions please contact: Krista Keränen, email@example.com