29.8.2019 E2eB Talent Event “Acquire, Activate and Monetize”
elokuu 29 @ 13:00 - 16:00
For foreigners living in Finland having an interest on digital business and digital marketing.
Digital business and digital marketing tools are rapidly expanding among companies. This means that companies need more and more talents who have competences related to such as website building, social media activities and analytics and e-commerce. Moreover, many companies are growingly looking for how internationalise their business activities.
Time: 29 August 2019 @ 13.00-16.00
Venue: Laurea Leppävaara campus, Vanha maantie 9, Espoo
Event will be held in English.
Please notice that you should bring a laptop with you so that you are able to the tasks during the event.
- How to brand your personal competences to differentiate yourself in Finnish working culture
- How to analyse your personal digital marketing skills and activities
- In this workshop you will learn
- how make a visual cv – be ready to make one yourself
- to create/update your LinkedIn profile
- For foreigners living in Finland – wanting to strengthen their skills related to personal branding and attractiveness in the Finnish labour market
- For foreigners living in Finland having an interest on digital business and digital marketing
Please confirm your participation as soon as possible/ latest by 25th August.
Register here: https://www.lyyti.in/E2eB_Talent_Event_3311
Please take your laptop with you so that you able to do the tasks during the event.
In autumn time, you will have a chance to participate our Matchmaking events where you will have a chance to match with a SME to accomplish a non-paid project focusing on digital marketing/ digital business/ international business development and to strengthen your business network.
If you have any questions please contact: Krista Keränen, email@example.com