- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
Will be held in the autumn – 23.4.2019 Expand2eBusiness project’s Matching event for SMEs and international talents
2019-04-23 @ 14:00 - 16:00
Are you an international talent with digital skills/ knowledge of an international business?
Do you want to learn more about digital marketing and e-commerce by accomplishing a project with a Finnish small and medium-sized enterprise (SME)?
Welcome to Expand2eBusiness project’s Matching event
Time: Autumn 2019
Sign-in link, register by April 17, 2019
Venue: Laurea University of Applied Sciences, Tikkurila campus – Ratatie 22, Vantaa
- Persons who feel they have skills/ knowledge related to digital marketing/ digital business/ internationalization – we call these persons international talents
- Persons who feel that they have would like to accomplish a non-paid development project with Finnish SMEs focusing on digital marketing or/and internationalization of the company’s activities
- There are places for 15-20 international talents
- An event where you can meet Finnish SMEs and get matched in order to accomplish a non-paid development project
- The length of the development project is usually about 20-40 hours
- It is based on the needs of the SMEs
- Expand2eBusiness coaches support talents during the project/ when needed
- To get networked with Finnish SMEs
- To learn more about digital marketing by accomplishing a SME project and to strengthen your digital skills
- You will have a chance to pitch your skills/ competence related to digital marketing and internationalization
- After the SME project is accomplished the results of the project are published in the project webpages including the names involved thus you will get a public reference to add in your CV and a certificate
How to prepare
- Sign-in as soon as possible by using the sign-in link – we have maximum 20 places in the event (last time the event was nearly full).
- Prepare a one-page cv/marketing poster of your skills/ competences related to digital marketing and internationalisation and include also your background info such as education, work experience and languages.
- Send your poster to email@example.com by email latest on 22nd April in a PDF-form.
- The organisers will print the colour posters for you as a A3 size for the event
- In the event prepare to pitch your skills/ capabilities in the matching event/ max 2 min
Note that we are arranging a Personal branding workshop on 16th April at the Laurea Tikkurila campus – where we support your in building also your poster. Have a look at this event below and sign-in.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask: firstname.lastname@example.org/ +358-46-8567483