- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
16.4.2019 Personal branding workshop
huhtikuu 16 @ 13:30 - 16:30
For foreign professionals living in Finland having a knowledge on digital business/ digital marketing/ international business.
Digital business and digital marketing tools are rapidly expanding among companies. This means that companies need more and more talents who have competences related to such as website building, social media activities and analytics and e-commerce. Moreover, many companies are growingly looking for how internationalise their business activities.
Time: 16th April 2019/ 13.30-16.30
Venue: Laurea Tikkurila campus, Ratatie 22, Vantaa
- How to brand your personal competences to differentiate yourself in Finnish working culture
- In this workshop you will learn
- how make a visual cv
- to create/update your LinkedIn profile
- how to pitch your competences & you will have a chance to pitch your competences in our private “pitching corner”
- For foreigners living in Finland – wanting to strengthen their skills related to personal branding and attractiveness in the Finnish labour market
- Foreign professionals living in Finland having a knowledge on digital business/ digital marketing/ international business
Please confirm your participation using this link as soon as possible/ latest by 11th April.
Please take also a look at our Matching Event on 23rd April where you will have a chance to match with a SME to accomplish a non-paid project focusing on digital marketing/ digital business/ international business.
If you have any questions please contact: Asko Mononen, firstname.lastname@example.org /+358 400 679768